Blog: Mahmood Iqbal
* An Economist (PhD). Besides doing research, like to write journalistic pieces and fiction. Also an amateur Photographer.
* Due to my limited stock, embedded photos may not be related to the issue in point.
* Also thanks to Photo Net and other sites for their photos being used. Copyright citation is added to each photo.
© Mahmood Iqbal and ipotpourri.wordpress.com: 2012-onward.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mahmood Iqbal and ipotpourri.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Harper the Worst Prime Minister in Canadian History: Is there any room for debate?
- Pakistan: Democracy vs Dictatorship
- Long Exposure (Slow Shutter) ND and IR Filter Factor Table
- Freedom of Expression or Sheer Hypocrisy
- Great Photos: Selection from SAHEL
- Israelis Talking Points on Gaza that No Western (especially American) Journalist Dare to Question
- Israel the Victim: Why Does World Not See How Humane and Caring We Are for Palestinians
- Unemployed, Educated and Skilled: Is There a Way Out?
- What Guns Have to Do in Cities?
- Men and Women: Their Contributions to the World
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
My Flickr Photos
Tag Archives: Aging
Some Naked Truth about Canadian Health Care System (from my Archive: January 15, 2001) Update: Descriptions still hold. In fact, situation has deteriorated since then. Deteriorating medical services in Canada has made health care the most dominant issue of public … Continue reading