Blog: Mahmood Iqbal
* An Economist (PhD). Besides doing research, like to write journalistic pieces and fiction. Also an amateur Photographer.
* Due to my limited stock, embedded photos may not be related to the issue in point.
* Also thanks to Photo Net and other sites for their photos being used. Copyright citation is added to each photo.
© Mahmood Iqbal and ipotpourri.wordpress.com: 2012-onward.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mahmood Iqbal and ipotpourri.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Harper the Worst Prime Minister in Canadian History: Is there any room for debate?
- Pakistan: Democracy vs Dictatorship
- Long Exposure (Slow Shutter) ND and IR Filter Factor Table
- Freedom of Expression or Sheer Hypocrisy
- Great Photos: Selection from SAHEL
- Israelis Talking Points on Gaza that No Western (especially American) Journalist Dare to Question
- Israel the Victim: Why Does World Not See How Humane and Caring We Are for Palestinians
- Unemployed, Educated and Skilled: Is There a Way Out?
- What Guns Have to Do in Cities?
- Men and Women: Their Contributions to the World
My Flickr Photos
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Brief bio: Stephen Harper, leader of the Conservative government and Prime Minister for nine-and-a-half years: 2006-2008 (minority government); 2008-2011 (minority government); 2011-2015 (majority government). A reclusive, secretive, evangelical, controlling and even vindictive person. A polarizing figure with high negativity. Machiavellian … Continue reading
This is part of ongoing research on Pakistan. Based on key economic factors, choice between civilian and military rule is clear for the country. Let data speak for itself…